Bankruptcy is the process of releasing an individual from almost all of their debts and, in some cases, it can offer people a fresh start. Our team of experts can walk you through the financial options available to you and the consequences of each.
Shine Lawyers’ bankruptcy and personal insolvency services
Shine Lawyers’ personal insolvency law team helps those in financial difficulty navigate Australia’s insolvency law. We work with you to achieve the best outcome for you.
- Are you being pursued by debt collectors?
- Do you have too much debt and want to know what your legal options are?
- Are you worried about or considering bankruptcy?
- Are you considering A Part IX consumer debt agreement?
- Are you considering a Part X personal insolvency agreement?
The Shine Lawyers Difference
Lots of services offer “debt solutions”, “debt management” or "debt consolidation" plans to customers. Unfortunately, many aren't run by lawyers or accountants and lack formal insolvency law qualifications. Some may offer a 'one size fits all' solution, like a consumer debt agreement, even though it may not be right for you.
Shine Lawyers is different because:
- You deal directly with a qualified bankruptcy and insolvency lawyer
- We take the time to understand your situation and explain all the available options
- As experienced bankruptcy and personal insolvency lawyers, we can advise on a broad range of legal options
- We charge highly competitive rates for our services.
Get in touch with the team using the forms below.