Shine Lawyers | Compensation Lawyers, No Win No Fee
1800 618 851

Statutory Workers Compensation Claims

If you have suffered an injury or illness at work or because of your work, you may be entitled to make a workers compensation claim.

When it comes to workers compensation law in Queensland, there are two types of claims:

  1. Statutory compensation claims (no fault needs to be established)
  2. Common law compensation claims (fault or negligence on behalf of employer must be established)

Shine Lawyers are expert statutory and common law claims lawyers that can help you start a claim. It’s important to seek expert legal help as soon as possible following an injury at work, ideally before any permanent impairment assessment - to make sure your rights are protected.

Learn more about the process for bringing a compensation claim with Shine Lawyers through the video below.

Our offer to you

Shine Lawyers | Service Icon | Shine Lawyers

Obligation-free consultation to assess your case confidentially

Shine Lawyers | Service Icon | Shine Lawyers

Claim assessment process where we will explain all of the options available to you

Shine Lawyers | Service Icon | Shine Lawyers

We can come to you - if you can't make it into the office we're more than happy to come to you

Shine Lawyers | Service Image | Shine Lawyers

No Win No Fee arrangement

Common Questions

Enquire Now

If required, we gather more details or documents later in the process.
We're available to talk

Live Chat

No agents are currently online

Chat Feedback

We would like your feedback to improve our website. How would you rate your experience?