Expert legal advice on Coronavirus-related employment issues. At half the price.
The world of employment law can be confusing on any given day; with the added complexity of COVID-19, things have become even more complicated.
If you are facing a tough situation at work as a result of COVID-19, it’s important to understand your employee rights, and the options that are available to you. That’s where we can help.
We’re offering half-price, 30-minute consultations to anyone facing a difficult employment situation due to coronavirus. For just $275 incl. GST, we will listen to your story, explain your rights and help you navigate your options in this challenging climate.
With an understanding of the forms of protection that exist to safeguard employees from unfair and unlawful treatment in the workplace during a pandemic, you can regain some control – mentally, emotionally, and hopefully, financially.
If you find yourself facing any of the following situations or issues with JobKeeper, you are encouraged to seek legal advice on your employee rights.
- I’m receiving JobKeeper and my employer is expecting me to work more hours than ever.
- I’m receiving JobKeeper and my employer has asked me to perform completely different duties to before. What are my rights under JobKeeper?
- I’m eligible for JobKeeper but my employer is refusing to pay.
- I’m eligible for JobKeeper, but have been unfairly dismissed.
- I am feeling unsafe in my current work environment due to COVID-related bullying and harassment.
- I’m still working and I am concerned for my health due to poor measures to safeguard against COVID-19.
- I’ve received a COVID-redundancy and am questioning its legitimacy.
- My employer won’t permit me to work from home, when I can safely complete my work from home.
- I’m unable to meet my KPIs because of difficulties working from home / home-schooling during lockdown.
- My employer is forcing its employees to get flu shots due to COVID-19.
- My employer has changed the terms of my employment due to the coronavirus pandemic - including pay cuts or changes to my usual hours.
If your employment issue isn't a result of COVID-19, click here to find out more about how we can help with other employment law issues such as contract disputes, discrimination and redundancy entitlements. For other legal services click here.
Book in for a half-price 30-minute consult with an expert employment lawyer today.
Meet Shine Lawyers’ Employment Law team
Shine Lawyers’ Employment Law team includes some of the firm’s most experienced Special Counsel, Solicitors and support staff, including Law Clerks and Paralegals. The team includes: