Shine Lawyers – Chance to win a $100 Gift Card Promotion Conditions of Entry
|Promoter||Shine Lawyers Pty Ltd (ABN 86 134 702 757) Level 13, 160 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4003. Phone: (07) 3006 6000.|
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over and who are invited to participate in this promotion except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this promotion.|
|Competition Period||12.01am (AEST) on 06/12/16 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 06/01/17.|
|Entry Method||To receive an automatic entry into the draw, entrants must during the Competition Period, fully complete and submit the online survey form accessible via the direct link in the email received by the entrant from the Promoter, including by providing their contact email address and phone number.|
|Draw Details||11am (AEDT) on 13/01/17 at 23/567 Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000.|
|Winner Determination||The first 20 valid entries randomly drawn from all valid entries received during the Competition Period will each win a prize.|
|Prize Details||There are 20 prizes to be won.Each prize is a GiftPax gift card valued at $100 (inc GST).|
|Prize Pool||The total prize pool is valued at $2,000 (inc GST).|
|Entry Limits||Entrants may only enter once.|
|Winner Notification and Publication||The winners will be notified in writing via email within two business days of the draw. The Promoter will contact relevant winners by phone in the event that a winner does not respond to the Promoter’s email within 3 days of issue.|
|Prize Claim Date and Time||Prizes must be claimed by 11.59pm (AEST) on 13/04/17.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details||11am (AEDT) on 14/04/17 at the same location as the original draw.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification||Any winner(s) in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified in writing via email within two business days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw. The Promoter will contact relevant winners by phone in the event that a winner does not respond to the Promoter’s email within 3 days of issue.|
|Permit Number||Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09793.|
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The promotion will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries may be disqualified.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw Details.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details. Each gift card is for online redemption only at GiftPax.com.au. Gift cards cannot be used in store and may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash. Each gift card is valid for 12 months. Treat it like cash, if lost, stolen or defaced gift cards cannot be replaced or refunded. Gift Cards can be used for multiple transactions until the total amount of the Gift Card is fully redeemed. Any remaining amount will be saved automatically in the GiftPax system and ready for the user’s next purchase. For full terms and conditions visit giftpax.com.au/terms. GiftPax suppliers are not affiliated with the selling of GiftPax Gift Cards.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person (including without limitation a winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the NSW gaming authority if required.
- If any prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize, subject to any requirements of the NSW gaming authority. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prizes. Prizes will be delivered in Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook. However, the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this promotion involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
- how entrants can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.