Shine Lawyers NQ Cowboys Ticket GiveawayNorth Queensland Cowboys v Canberra Raiders Saturday 1 August 2015 5.30pm
Promoter Contact Details
Name: Shine Lawyers
Address: Shine Lawyers, PO Box 12011, George Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Phone: 13 11 99
ABN: 86 134 702 757
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this giveaway is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except employees and immediate families of Shine Lawyers. Immediate family includes the following: parents, siblings, defacto, spouse, children and grandparents.
- Unlimited entries are allowed per person, but limited to one prize per person.
- To enter, you must ‘like’ the Shine Lawyers Facebook page.
- The first ten Facebook users to correctly guess or failing that with the closest guess will win two tickets to the NQ Cowboys v Canberra Raiders game on Saturday 1st August 2015 at 1300SMILES Stadium Townsville.
- Facebook users must like the Shine Lawyers Facebook page and comment in the post below the giveaway with their answer.
- Giveaway closes on Thursday 30 July at 4.00pm AEST.
- Winners will be notified by reply to their post on the Shine Lawyers Facebook page.
- Shine Lawyers will announce the winner publicly and ask them to private message the Shine Lawyers page and provide their contact details to claim their prize.
- In the event that more than one person enters identical entries and the entries are otherwise both valid, the person whose entry was received first will be declared the winner.
- Winners must respond to Shine Lawyers by private message on the Shine Lawyers Facebook page by 5.00pm AEST on Thursday 30 July to claim their prize. Failing this, prizes will be forfeited.
- Shine Lawyers will also individually reply to all winners posts on Thursday 30 July at 4.00pm AEST.
- Winners will receive two tickets to the value of $45.00.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- If for any reason beyond the Shine Lawyers control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Shine Lawyers is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
- Shine Lawyers is not responsible for travel costs or accommodation costs to attend the game.