Medical Negligence Lawyers
We place a lot of trust in our health care professionals so when things go wrong, you might feel angry and confused. If a health worker or facility doesn’t take reasonable care or skill in the treatment of your injuries, then you may be able to claim compensation.
Medical compensation claims
If you think you have been hurt by inadequate medical advice or treatment then talk to us about making a claim to help get things back on track. You might think taking legal action is stressful and expensive but we can take care of things and help you on a No Win No Fee basis. This means you can focus on getting better while we focus on getting you the best outcome.
Our medical negligence or medical malpractice legal service also extends to include claims of misdiagnosis, Cerebral Palsy compensation claims, errors in anaesthesia and Cauda Equina Syndrome compensation claims.
Due to restrictions in Queensland (QLD) and Western Australia (WA) we are prohibited from showing people in those states certain information regarding our legal services. If you are located in QLD or WA please click here for information on medical negligence law.
Medical Law News
- Shine secures $6.7M payout for meningitis victim Nancy Mules
- Meningitis inquest sparks calls for greater vigilance
- Baby deaths at Bacchus Marsh Hospital stem from entrenched systemic failings
- Shine contacted by Lady Cilento victims
- Women left physically and emotionally scarred after botched breast surgeries
- Dental patients potentially exposed to HIV and hepatitis
- Endometriosis linked to greater risk of pregnancy complications