- 33A Archibald Street, Dalby, QLD 4405 Get directions
- Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 5:00pm
Local Lawyers, National Support
For over 40 years, Shine Lawyers has been acting for clients throughout Dalby and the Western Downs region.
Our experienced lawyers in Dalby have the service, knowledge and resources to represent and get results for those in the Western Downs community. The local team is supported by a national team on any case when it’s needed.
We’re on your side
We know that it’s a privilege to act for our clients. We offer our clients a range of legal services, peace of mind and a weight off their shoulders.
Our service areas include:
- Wills & Estates
- Conveyancing – Residential and Rural
- Energy & Resources – including Coal Seam Gas claims
- Property & Land – Leasing, Partnerships, Farm Finance Mediations, Acquisition of Land, Planning & Environment matters
- Council Objections
- Class Actions – including the Oakey Groundwater Contamination
- Super and TPD Claims
- Professional Negligence
- General Compensation Claims
- and many more
The Shine Lawyers office is located centrally in Dalby at 33a Archibald St, which is about a minute’s walk from the Coffee Club that is situated on the corner of Cunningham St. Our support staff will be there to greet you with a smile, and hot tea or coffee, and our lawyers ready to assist you with your legal needs.
Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month: Legal support for victimsIn Queensland, May marks Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Month. Across… Read more
Advocates’ Immunity and Legal NegligenceAdvocates’ immunity is a doctrine which protects lawyers, both solicitors and… Read more
Changes to super: How will you be affected?The changes to superannuation announced in the May 2016 Budget are… Read more
Driving in Australia: A guide for New ZealandersLike all great friends, Australia and New Zealand have a lot… Read more