- 33A Archibald Street, Dalby, QLD 4405 Get directions
- Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 5:00pm
Local Lawyers, National Support
For over 40 years, Shine Lawyers has been acting for clients throughout Dalby and the Western Downs region.
Our experienced lawyers in Dalby have the service, knowledge and resources to represent and get results for those in the Western Downs community. The local team is supported by a national team on any case when it’s needed.
We’re on your side
We know that it’s a privilege to act for our clients. We offer our clients a range of legal services, peace of mind and a weight off their shoulders.
Our service areas include:
- Wills & Estates
- Conveyancing – Residential and Rural
- Energy & Resources – including Coal Seam Gas claims
- Property & Land – Leasing, Partnerships, Farm Finance Mediations, Acquisition of Land, Planning & Environment matters
- Council Objections
- Class Actions – including the Oakey Groundwater Contamination
- Super and TPD Claims
- Professional Negligence
- General Compensation Claims
- and many more
The Shine Lawyers office is located centrally in Dalby at 33a Archibald St, which is about a minute’s walk from the Coffee Club that is situated on the corner of Cunningham St. Our support staff will be there to greet you with a smile, and hot tea or coffee, and our lawyers ready to assist you with your legal needs.
Map of Cycling Accidents and Crashes in VictoriaThe map below shows the spread of accidents involving bikes and… Read more
Joining the group: How to take part in a class actionThinking about starting or joining a class action? Maybe you’re already… Read more
Map of Cycling Crashes and Accidents in QueenslandThe map below shows the number of accidents involving bicycles that… Read more
Map of Motorbike Crashes and Accidents in VictoriaMotorcycles represent almost four per cent of the number of registered… Read more