Shine Lawyers Main Logo

Frequently Asked Questions

Claiming and entitlements

How can I get my ID certified?

We are required by law to collect and hold on file certified ID. To verify your identity, we need two pieces of ID from you. Both, must have your full name, and one must be an Australian Government issued ID. For example, a Driver’s Licence and a Medicare Card are acceptable.

Click here to see which documents are appropriate and how to get your documents certified.

Back to top


Shine Lawyers acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the Country throughout Australia and their connections to land, waterways and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.

Shine Lawyers Pty Ltd | ABN 86 134 702 757

Copyright 2024 Shine Lawyers. All Rights Reserved