- Location: Parramatta, New South Wales
- Joined: 2014
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to the Supreme Court WA
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NT
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of QLD
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Member of the City of Sydney Law Society
- Pro Bono Solicitor at the Blacktown and Toongabbie Legal Centres
Christopher Khoudair is an Associate and the Team Leader of Shine Lawyers’ Superannuation and Disability Claims department in their Parramatta branch. He heads a dedicated team of professionals who strive to provide access to justice for individuals who have been denied their rights by large superannuation funds and life insurance companies.
Christopher’s experience spans across several jurisdictions and practice areas. Prior to joining Shine Lawyers in 2014, Christopher acted for a diverse range of clients (including large corporations, local businesses and individuals) on Commercial, Property, Family, Criminal and Wills & Estates matters.
Christopher is admitted, and conducts matters in the New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australian and Northern Territory jurisdictions.
Christopher is a recipient of the Brennan Justice and Leadership Award from the former Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia, Sir Gerard Brennan AC KBE. He regularly volunteers as a Pro Bono Solicitor at the Toongabbie and Blacktown Legal Centres, providing free legal advice to disenfranchised members of the local community.
Latest blog articles
Veterans Finally Being Given Access to CompensationFrom 1 May 2018, veterans with mental health issues will be… Read more
Workplace Safety: ConstructionHeights. Powerful machinery. Electricity. These are just a few of the… Read more
Workplace Safety: Farming and AgricultureEveryone knows that Aussie farmers are tough – farming is one… Read more
What goes up, must come down – Safely!The hot air balloon crash which occurred in the NSW Hunter… Read more