- Location: Parramatta, New South Wales
- Joined: 2014
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to the Supreme Court WA
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NT
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of QLD
- Member of the Law Society of NSW
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Member of the City of Sydney Law Society
- Pro Bono Solicitor at the Blacktown and Toongabbie Legal Centres
Christopher Khoudair is an Associate and the Team Leader of Shine Lawyers’ Superannuation and Disability Claims department in their Parramatta branch. He heads a dedicated team of professionals who strive to provide access to justice for individuals who have been denied their rights by large superannuation funds and life insurance companies.
Christopher’s experience spans across several jurisdictions and practice areas. Prior to joining Shine Lawyers in 2014, Christopher acted for a diverse range of clients (including large corporations, local businesses and individuals) on Commercial, Property, Family, Criminal and Wills & Estates matters.
Christopher is admitted, and conducts matters in the New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australian and Northern Territory jurisdictions.
Christopher is a recipient of the Brennan Justice and Leadership Award from the former Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia, Sir Gerard Brennan AC KBE. He regularly volunteers as a Pro Bono Solicitor at the Toongabbie and Blacktown Legal Centres, providing free legal advice to disenfranchised members of the local community.
Latest blog articles
Top safety tips for your summer scuba adventureScuba diving is a unique and exciting recreational activity that many… Read more
Full Cycle – Safety TipsRoad safety is the number one priority when going for a… Read more
What happens at schoolies doesn’t always stay at schooliesYou’ve just finished your exams, you’re heading off on your first… Read more
Silicosis: The silent killerAs a stonemason, Karl had no idea silica dust rising from… Read more