Last updated 03/04/2020
Our priority is to protect the health and safety of our staff, their families and our clients, and to ensure the continuity of legal services to our clients.
In line with the advice from the Australian Government, Shine Lawyers is now working remotely. Our teams remain available by phone, email, or video conference. We continue to service clients and progress claims, and kindly ask all attending visitors to call us on 13 11 99 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respectfully request that postal communication is avoided during this time.
We are well resourced to work remotely and we have increased our capability to ensure that we can continue to operate safely, and continue to provide high quality service.
We will continue to monitor the situation daily, and implement responses to COVID-19 in line with advice from the Australian Government. Please refer back to this webpage which will be kept up to date with any further updates or changes to our operations.
During this period of uncertainty, we want to assure new and existing clients that that we are here for you. We are doing out utmost to ensure the safety of our community, staff and clients as we continue to progress your claims.
We understand that you may have some questions and have prepared answers to your most commonly asked ones. If you have a question that is specific to your claim, please contact us on 13 11 99 or reach out directly to your dedicated Shine Lawyers legal team.
We have also put together a number of blog articles to help you understand your rights and responsibilities during this uncertain time:
- Injured while working from home – what are my rights?
- Essential workers’ rights to workplace safety during the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
- Transport workers exposed to COVID-19: what rights do you have?
- How to keep tradies safe in the workplace
- Mental health support for essential workers during COVID-19 pandemic
- What the temporary changes to the Australian insolvency laws mean in practice
- Rejected Business Interruption Insurance Claims
- Considering accessing your super early? Here’s what you need to know
- The importance of updating your Will in the face of uncertainty
- Truck Driver Employee Rights and Company Obligations in Australia
- Your rights explained: what the coronavirus means for travellers
- Security guards exposed to COVID-19: what rights do you have under the Comcare scheme?