- Member of the Western Australia Law Society
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers for Human Rights (ALHR)
- Called to Bar in England and Wales (2000)
- Cross qualified as a solicitor (2002)
- Admitted in Australia (2010)
I have 14 years’ experience in plaintiff litigation law in both England and Australia. It’s humbling to help guide people through the minefield of litigation, at a difficult time in their lives, when they have suffered hardship and loss. I draw on my background in nursing and midwifery to understand the process of treatment and recovery.
Shine Lawyers is a firm that respects and values every client. Achieving outstanding results for our clients is what motivates me every day.
Latest blog articles
Back to school road safetyDuring the busy rush of getting kids ready for a new… Read more
SSM: Wedded bliss still needs legal protections. A checklist for the newly married.It’s an exciting day for same-sex-couples in Australia who are now… Read more
Mark Bates – This is my storyMark was an electrician by trade, the bread winner for his… Read more
Shine lawyers warn Apple may face class action in AustraliaClass Actions against technology juggernaut Apple have been filed across the… Read more