- Member of the Western Australia Law Society
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers for Human Rights (ALHR)
- Called to Bar in England and Wales (2000)
- Cross qualified as a solicitor (2002)
- Admitted in Australia (2010)
I have 14 years’ experience in plaintiff litigation law in both England and Australia. It’s humbling to help guide people through the minefield of litigation, at a difficult time in their lives, when they have suffered hardship and loss. I draw on my background in nursing and midwifery to understand the process of treatment and recovery.
Shine Lawyers is a firm that respects and values every client. Achieving outstanding results for our clients is what motivates me every day.
Latest blog articles
Top safety tips for your summer scuba adventureScuba diving is a unique and exciting recreational activity that many… Read more
Full Cycle – Safety TipsRoad safety is the number one priority when going for a… Read more
What happens at schoolies doesn’t always stay at schooliesYou’ve just finished your exams, you’re heading off on your first… Read more
Silicosis: The silent killerAs a stonemason, Karl had no idea silica dust rising from… Read more