- Member of the Western Australia Law Society
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers for Human Rights (ALHR)
- Called to Bar in England and Wales (2000)
- Cross qualified as a solicitor (2002)
- Admitted in Australia (2010)
I have 14 years’ experience in plaintiff litigation law in both England and Australia. It’s humbling to help guide people through the minefield of litigation, at a difficult time in their lives, when they have suffered hardship and loss. I draw on my background in nursing and midwifery to understand the process of treatment and recovery.
Shine Lawyers is a firm that respects and values every client. Achieving outstanding results for our clients is what motivates me every day.
Latest blog articles
Veterans Finally Being Given Access to CompensationFrom 1 May 2018, veterans with mental health issues will be… Read more
Workplace Safety: ConstructionHeights. Powerful machinery. Electricity. These are just a few of the… Read more
Workplace Safety: Farming and AgricultureEveryone knows that Aussie farmers are tough – farming is one… Read more
What goes up, must come down – Safely!The hot air balloon crash which occurred in the NSW Hunter… Read more