- Member of the Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Queensland Young Lawyers Association
- Admitted in 2011 to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
As an Associate in Shine Lawyers special practice division I am privileged to work on large scale commercial litigation, commercial and primarily consumer class actions. I have the fortunate position of standing up for large numbers of people who have been wronged by large corporations.
I enjoy the challenge of litigation and I am passionate about giving a voice to victims. Helping large numbers of people to access justice is a worthy pursuit.
Latest blog articles
A win for casual employees – Federal Court hand down decisionIn August of this year, the Full Federal Court handed down… Read more
Does a “Peanutabout” solve the current trend of cycling accidents?During an average week in Australia, about 3.74 million people ride… Read more
My rights in the #MeToo MovementThe #MeToo movement has recently shined a light on the prevalence… Read more
Jamie Shine makes the Top 20 under 40 most influential business leader listAs the president of one of Queensland’s most powerful legal groups… Read more