- Member of the Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Queensland Young Lawyers Association
- Admitted in 2011 to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
As an Associate in Shine Lawyers special practice division I am privileged to work on large scale commercial litigation, commercial and primarily consumer class actions. I have the fortunate position of standing up for large numbers of people who have been wronged by large corporations.
I enjoy the challenge of litigation and I am passionate about giving a voice to victims. Helping large numbers of people to access justice is a worthy pursuit.
Latest blog articles
Office Relationships: What is the Appropriate Way to Handle them in the Workplace?Office romances are more common than many people may suspect. In… Read more
NSFW: What words are “Safe for Work”Words can be very powerful and the recent move by the… Read more
Catholic Archbishop claims confessional is more sacred than the protection of childrenI read with absolute disgust the recent article quoting the Acting… Read more
Why do employees quit?Retaining top of the market talent is as important, if not… Read more