- Member of the Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Queensland Young Lawyers Association
- Admitted in 2011 to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
As an Associate in Shine Lawyers special practice division I am privileged to work on large scale commercial litigation, commercial and primarily consumer class actions. I have the fortunate position of standing up for large numbers of people who have been wronged by large corporations.
I enjoy the challenge of litigation and I am passionate about giving a voice to victims. Helping large numbers of people to access justice is a worthy pursuit.
Latest blog articles
Yesterday was a good day for abuse survivorsWorking with survivors of abuse every day and hearing the horrific… Read more
Motorcycles and Lane Filtering: Is it legal in Australia?Motorcycles and Lane Filtering: Is it legal in Australia? Lane filtering… Read more
Triathlon or Cycling Event – The Perfect PreparationTraining for an upcoming triathlon is an art, but one which… Read more
Car Safety: How safe is yours, and how far have we come?Wondering how safe your car is? You might be encouraged (or… Read more