- Member of the Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Queensland Young Lawyers Association
- Admitted in 2011 to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
As an Associate in Shine Lawyers special practice division I am privileged to work on large scale commercial litigation, commercial and primarily consumer class actions. I have the fortunate position of standing up for large numbers of people who have been wronged by large corporations.
I enjoy the challenge of litigation and I am passionate about giving a voice to victims. Helping large numbers of people to access justice is a worthy pursuit.
Latest blog articles
Workers compensation claims: Why do I need a lawyer?Legal jargon is notoriously difficult to understand, requiring lawyers to complete… Read more
The ‘yes’ vote: What it means for your workplaceAustralia has said ‘yes’. Results from the Turnbull government’s Australian Marriage… Read more
Top safety tips for your summer scuba adventureScuba diving is a unique and exciting recreational activity that many… Read more
Full Cycle – Safety TipsRoad safety is the number one priority when going for a… Read more