- Member of the Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Queensland Young Lawyers Association
- Admitted in 2011 to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia
As an Associate in Shine Lawyers special practice division I am privileged to work on large scale commercial litigation, commercial and primarily consumer class actions. I have the fortunate position of standing up for large numbers of people who have been wronged by large corporations.
I enjoy the challenge of litigation and I am passionate about giving a voice to victims. Helping large numbers of people to access justice is a worthy pursuit.
Latest blog articles
Duty of care at school or daycare – Who is responsible?What Duty of Care Do Teachers and Carers Have Towards Your… Read more
What Safer Internet Day means to an abuse lawyerSafer Internet Day in 2018 is about creating, connecting and sharing… Read more
What to look for in Contents InsuranceAustralians are chronically under-insured. In fact only 1 in 5 of… Read more
Flexible working arrangements explained: How you can achieve that work-life balanceNow that most of us are back from holidays over the… Read more