- Committee Member of the Queensland Law Society (QLS)
- International Board Member, American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Chair, Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA), Special Interest Group
- Member, Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Past National President, Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Committee Member, Law Council of Australia
- Member, International Relations Committee, American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Member, The Executive Connection (TEC)
- Member, Queensland Legal Services Commissioner’s Reference Group (LSC)
- Member, Melvin M Belli Society, International Trial Lawyers Organisation
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Alumni, Social Leadership Australia (SLA)
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law - QLD
I started with Shine Lawyers back in 1988, when we were just a small country practice operating in Toowoomba, Queensland. Right from the beginning I knew that this company had great potential and was determined to provide justice to everyday Australians who have been wronged.
Having spent nearly 25 years at Shine Lawyers helping an ever increasing number of clients nationwide, I feel fortunate to have been involved in many areas of the business and undertake a variety of roles throughout the company. Throughout this time, and in my current role as Managing Director, I can honestly say that my passion for helping clients seek justice has not waived.
I am excited to be responsible for the strategic and operational objectives at Shine Lawyers and I look forward to seeing our company reach out globally and Right Wrongs wherever and whenever they occur. It is an honour and great privilege to be able to use my skills and expertise in legal and management functions to help get the best outcomes for our clients.
Latest blog articles
Why do employees quit?Retaining top of the market talent is as important, if not… Read more
New National Inquiry on Sexual Harassment WelcomedShine Lawyers has welcomed a inquiry by the Human Rights Commission… Read more
Tips You Should Know for Making a WillWhile a lot of us may not like to think about… Read more
Food Allergies and Eating Out: What are your Rights?Food allergies are common in Australia, affecting about one in every… Read more