Shine Upside Down Buses Giveaway 23 June 2015
Promoter Contact Details
Name: Shine Lawyers
Address: Shine Lawyers, PO Box 12011, George Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Phone: 13 11 99
ABN: 86 134 702 757
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this giveaway is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except employees and immediate families of Shine Lawyers. Immediate family includes the following: parents, siblings, defacto, spouse, children and grandparents.
- The most skilled and creative entry will win a Fit Bit Surge.
- Entries are judged on skill and creativity. The winning entry will be decided by a judging panel comprised of Shine Lawyers representatives.
- Unlimited entries are allowed per person, but limited to one prize per person.
- In your entry you need to comment on the post dated 23 June 2015 ‘WIN A FIT BIT SURGE’ on the Shine Lawyers page and tell Shine Lawyers what you do to turn your life around.
- To enter, you must ‘like’ the Shine Lawyers Facebook page.
- Giveaway closes on Friday 3 July at 5.00pm AEST.
- Winners will be notified by reply to their post on the Shine Lawyers page.
- Shine Lawyers will announce the winner publicly and ask them to private message the Shine Lawyers page and provide their contact details to claim their prize.
- Winners must respond to Shine Lawyers post by Sunday 5 July at 5.00pm AEST to accept prize.
- Failing this, prizes will be forfeited and Shine Lawyers will choose another entry.
- Shine Lawyers will post winners on their Facebook page on Monday 6 July at 11.00am AEST.
- In the event that more than one person enters identical entries and the entries are otherwise both valid, the person whose entry was received first will be declared the winner.
- Winner will receive Fit Bit Surge.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- If for any reason beyond the Shine Lawyers control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- Shine Lawyers is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.