Information on getting a Shine Lawyers Parramatta Eels Rally Towel and how to win a signed Eels 2017 Jersey
Shine Lawyers and Parramatta Eels Rally TowelsEntrants must:
- Visit the Shine Lawyers Marquee at any Eels home game.
- Provide their details as required by Shine Lawyers by filling in data collection sheet in full.
- Once data collection sheet is completed in full and returned to Shine Lawyers staff, a rally towel will be received.
- One rally towel per person.
- Receivers cannot be wearing opposition colours.
- When prompted during the home game, entrants must enthusiastically ‘spin’ their Towel and if selected (as determined by Shine Lawyers), staff will collect the details of the chosen person and they will go into the draw to win a signed 2017 Parramatta Eels jersey.
- Staff will approach the chosen winner and inform them that they have been selected to go into the draw.
- Shine Lawyers will profile chosen winner on Facebook.
Shine Lawyers - Win a Signed Jersey 2017 Promotion - Conditions of entry
|Promoter||Shine Lawyers Pty Ltd (ABN 86 134 702 757) 160 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4003. Phone: (07) 3006 6000.|
|Entry Restrictions||Open to all NSW residents who attend any Parramatta Eels home game at ANZ stadium (Home Game) during the Overall Competition Period except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.|
|Overall Competition Period||12.01am (AEDT) on 25/03/17 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 04/09/17.|
|Venue||ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney, New South Wales 2127.|
|Entry Method||During the Overall Competition Period, entrants must:
|Draw Details||11am (AEST) on 13/09/17 at 23/567 Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000.|
|Winner Determination||The first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received will win the prize.|
|Prize Details||There is one prize to be won. The prize is a signed 2017 Parramatta Eels jersey valued at $500 (inc GST).|
|Entry Limits||Entrants may enter as many times as they wish.|
|Winner Notification||The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of the draw.|
|Prize Claim Date and Time||Prize must be claimed by 11.59pm (AEDT) on 13/12/17.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Details||11am (AEDT) on 15/12/17 at the same location as the original draw.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification||Any winner in the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by phone and in writing within two days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.|
|Permit Number||Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/11794.|
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Overall Competition Period.
- Entries must be received during the Overall Competition Period. Entries must be on the original entry form.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise including failure of forwarding entrants’ details to the draw location.
- The draw will be conducted at the time, on the date and at the location as stated in the Draw Details.
- The prize is as stated in the Prize Details.
- The winner will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 5.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation the winner) who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- If the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authority. Any winner in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the prize. The prize will be delivered in Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
- how entrants can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.